2015 Camp Registration
UC Davis women's soccer player id clinics May 9, 2015
- Intensive 1-Day Player Identification (ID) Clinic for High School and JC Players; SPACE IS LIMITED.
- Field Player & Goalkeeper Training
- Emphasis on Technical & Tactical Instruction Combined with Small-Sided & Full - Sided Games
- Opportunity to Showcase your Skills
- Fun & Competitive Environment
- Opportunity to be coached by Division I UC Davis Women's Soccer Coaching Staff on the Beautiful UC Davis Campus!
Winter Player ID Clinic is open to any and all girls ages 13 and up.
Cost of registration includes:
Instruction & UC Davis T-Shirt.
Aggie Football Stadium
Morning Schedule (Tentative):
9:00am - Registration - In Bruce Edwards Room
9:30am-9:45am - Introduction
9:45am-10:00am - Warm-Up
10:00am-10:45am - Technical Training (GKs Separate)
10:45am:11:45am - Small Sided Games
The Afternoon Will Be Split Into Three Times Slots Depending On Your Assigned Group! From the Groups we will Assigned Teams at Registration. You will follow that schedule for your assigned group listed below!
Afternoon Schedule (Tentative):
Please see each individual group afternoon schedule!
Premier League Group Schedule
1:00pm-1:30pm - Warm-Up & Tactical Discussion
1:30pm-2:30pm - 11v11 Game
2:30pm-2:40pm - Closing Talk
Serie a Group Schedule:
2:30pm-3:00pm - Warm-Up & Tactical Discussion
3:00pm-4:00pm - 11v11 Game
4:00pm-4:10pm - Closing Talk
La Liga Group Schedule:
4:00pm-4:30pm - Warm-Up & Tactical Discussion
4:30pm-5:30pm - 11v11 Game
5:30pm-5:40pm - Closing Talk
50% of the registration fee will be returned up to two weeks prior to the clinic.
No Refunds/No Exceptions if the request is made less than 14 days prior to the clinic for any reason at any time - including injury, expulsion or voluntary withdrawal.
All of UC Davis Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants.