UC DAVIS WOMEN'S SOCCER PLAYER ID CLINICS
Saturday, February 21, 2015 & Saturday, May 9, 2015
February 21, 2015 - $135 Registration Closed
May 9, 2015 - $135
- Intensive 1-Day Player Identification (ID) Clinic for High School and JC Players; SPACE IS LIMITED.
- Field Player & Goalkeeper Training
- Emphasis on Technical & Tactical Instruction Combined with Small-Sided & Full - Sided Games
- Opportunity to Showcase your Skills
- Fun & Competitive Environment
- Opportunity to be coached by Division I UC Davis Women's Soccer Coaching Staff on the Beautiful UC Davis Campus!
COST OF REGISTRATION INCLUDES: Instruction & UC Davis T-Shirt.
LOCATION: Aggie Football Stadium
REFUNDS: 50% of the registration fee will be returned up to two weeks prior to the clinic. No Refunds/No Exceptions if the request is made less than 14 days prior to the clinic for any reason at any time - including injury, expulsion or voluntary withdrawal.
|9:00am||Registration - IN BRUCE EDWARDS ROOM|
|10:00am-10:45am||Technical Training (GKs Separate)|
|10:45am:11:45am||Small Sided Games|
The Afternoon Will Be Split Into Three Times Slots Depending On Your Assigned Group! From the Groups we will Assigned Teams at Registration. You will follow that schedule for your assigned group listed below!
Please see each individual group afternoon schedule!
|PREMIER LEAGUE GROUP SCHEDULE|
|1:00pm-1:30pm||Warm-Up & Tactical Discussion|
|SERIE A GROUP SCHEDULE|
|2:30pm-3:00pm||Warm-Up & Tactical Discussion|
|LA LIGA GROUP SCHEDULE|
|4:00pm-4:30pm||Warm-Up & Tactical Discussion|