3v3 Clinic: September 29th, 2018
Date: September 29th, 2018
Ages: Open to Any and All Grades 9-12. All levels of experience are welcome in that age range and it will be conducted by current UCD coaches and players.
Location: UC Davis Aggie Stadium off La Rue and Hutchinson. Davis, CA
What to Bring:
Goggles, stick, mouth guard, athletic shoes (preferably turfs or cleats), water bottle.
LUNCH/SNACK for Noon break. Cash (optional)
- Coaching: Receive instruction from experienced college coaches and current Division I players.
- Instruction: Learn individual, and team skills for every position.
- Experience: Gather more about what it is like to play Lacrosse in college.
- Extra: Awards presented at camp Purchase UCD GEAR!
- Overall: Train at a high intensity level to improve on skills and apply them to competition during 3v3 games.
REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 25th, 2018
~We highly encourage bringing your friends! You can request up to 4 teammates, please add their full names and be sure to add a team name! 5 players on one team please.~
No refunds will be offered for this camp regardless of reason for cancellation.
Persons with Disabilities
UC Davis is committed to making its programs accessible to persons with disabilities. If a participant needs an accommodation to participate in this event because of a disability, please contact Ashley Johnson @ email@example.com, at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the program, with information regarding the requested accommodation. Please note that if we do not receive your requested accommodation at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the program, we may not be able to accommodate your needs.
All of UC Davis Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants.
The NCAA prohibits a UC Davis booster (other than a parent/guardian or close family member) from paying a portion of the camper’s camp fees.